- Matt McCabe Catches the Perfect Wave I surfed @ Casa Carolina with world class rights and lefts, sandy bottom DIRECTLY in front of the villa. Uncharted private surf for myself and friends. See you in a few months!!!
- First level Bar turns SUSHI Best sushi we ever had made by our new Mexican surfer friend who cooks professionally
- more SUSHI We ate till we dropped.......or went back out front for more surfing.
- Copper Town I loved the copper town. The whole town is only copper.....They take this ugly rock....heat it and pound it into whatever you want. I purchased 4 pans.
- Turtle release in Troncones (Picture 1/4) Just thought we would let you know that our vacation was beyond perfect. We kept trying to imagine what could have been better and we really couldn't think of anything. From the beautiful beach, to the open and comfortable house, to the stellar team of Jesus and Veronica, to everything. We all hope to be back someday. I attached a few photos of the many we took. Happy New Year! Courtney B
- Casa Carolina kitchen (Picture 2/4) Inside the well equipt kitchen at Casa Carolina, complete with a large pantry * our comment
- Another amazing Pacific sunset (Picture 3/4) Overlooking the pool towarrds the Pacific. Rarely does a day go by where we don't have picturesque sunset. *our comment
- Beach walk at sunset (Picture 4/4) Nothing beats a nice walk along the beach at the end of the day. *our comment
Would you like to see your vacation photos here?
If so, please send us your comments, regarding your stay at Casa Carolina, and attach your favorite photo and send it to:
Make sure that the photo is at least 800 x 600 pixels in size and we will post it to your website gallery as soon as we get it.